SaVillaHomegrownSaVillaHomegrown

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

w00t, love it

Nice points made...thank god I play CSS and not WoW XD. Least with games like CSS or that sort of gameplay I can literally judge my time in the game by how many rounds I go through, 10-20 rounds then I get bored and go do something productive...like work on music (That for some reason has yet to get approved to newgrounds -.-).

Well in summation, nicely put together...great points made...love the fact that theres still creativity on newgrounds. I seriously was expecting a dick joke or someone to just start shitting onto the screen or something.

Chrono Trigger "Friday Ni Chrono Trigger "Friday Ni

Beautiful...

Immediately I recognized the melody, Chrono Trigger ruined RPG's for me cause none of them compared...that game was just the shit. Awsome song an very nicely performed, words are great an chill.

10/10 5/5 from me, I just love how chill it is.

KidDeception responds:

haha i feel the same way, well that was until Xenogears came out and that had me back Playing RPGS. that and star ocean. other than those select few though i dont really touch RPGS. THanks for the listen man

TheMassEffect-Be Me (Potential TheMassEffect-Be Me (Potential

Sick...

not many words come to mind, I love it. Just realized I havnt made a review on this song. Its fuckin great, very well made an the flow on it is very clean. So excellent work, can't believe there are people that can actually hate on this.

TheMassEffect responds:

Thank you very much! Comments like yours keep us doing what we do. More to come, so stay tuned! Thank u again.

-=IG=- Alert VOC Snippet -=IG=- Alert VOC Snippet

Ya...

For sure better with words, the audio was nice just with those sounds it didn't work as instrumental...Love the track.